LeanIX is a SaaS-platform helping organizations to analyze and plan their Enterprise Architecture in order to build better products and succeed in digital transformation. This documentation here supports you with the following topics:
The LeanIX platform is accessible through our web app, mobile apps, and our REST API and comes with many features crucial to organizations, such as:
- Inventory about used Applications, Technologies, Projects, ...
- Visualization of structures and dependencies
- Collaboration between experts and stakeholders
- Implementation of custom workflows (Surveys)
- Storage of real-time Business & IT Metrics
- Integration with other IT Management tools (e.g. BPM)
- Enterprise grade Security (e.g. SSO)
LeanIX provides different services which can be used via the available APIs. All APIs can be used with a common authentication. LeanIX fits well into an ecosystem of modern tools to manage the company's IT. Use our APIs or our built-in integrations to integrate LeanIX into your own environment.
All available REST APIs are documented using Swagger. Based on the Swagger definition we provide a web frontend for each API which shows the documentation and allows to try out the methods directly from the web browser. We at LeanIX love swagger. Check out this presentation by one of our developers.